Just agreed to a six year $40 million contract that includes a $13.5 milloin signing bonus with the Colts.
Just agreed to a six year $40 million contract that includes a $13.5 milloin signing bonus with the Colts.
Good Bye Edge.
We'll take him. He's shown interest in coming home before. We're losing Ricky (again) anyway, so we have room!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
If James becomes a free agent along with Jamal Lewis as someone else posted, that's two pretty good RB on the market. Wonder what my Steelers will do to strengthen their running game?
Draft Lendale White.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I hope White lasts that long in the draft. I don't see them signing a free agent, they hardly ever do.
Any news on alexander?
Well i hope that miami picks up drew brees and draft maybe lendale white or the guy from memphis if he is still available.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I wonder who will get James or Lewis because that are two of the greatest rbs in the NFL, so its gonna be interesting....
Offense wins games.
Defense wins championships.
[b]GO PV![/b]
[ QUOTE ]
If James becomes a free agent along with Jamal Lewis as someone else posted, that's two pretty good RB on the market. Wonder what my Steelers will do to strengthen their running game?
[/ QUOTE ]
Jerome Bettis said in an interview that Deuce chose to stay in IR last year. Said Deuce stated that if it was a choice of him playing or Jerome he wanted Jerome to play since it was probably going to be his last year, and that he would take the heat and criticism as "always being hurt".
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks